|We Love Fashion: The Stylish Guardians|
| ミニが大好き! おしゃれな戦士達|
Mini ga Daisuki! Oshare na Senshi-Tachi
|Episode:||EP 140, Season 4|
|Air Date (JP):||June 17, 1995|
|Written by:||Genki Yoshimura|
|Directed by:||Junichi Satou|
|North American Dub|
|Air Date (US):||October 12, 2000|
|CWi Title:||Clothes Call|
Aiming for the Top: the Pretty Swordswoman's Dilemma
Storm of Love: Minako's Grand Two-Timing Plan
"We Love Fashion: The Stylish Guardians" is the 13th episode of the 4th season and the 140th episode overall of the Sailor Moon anime. It aired in Japan on June 17, 1995. The CWi English dub title for this episode is "Clothes Call" and it aired in North America on October 12, 2000.
A fashion designer who has lost inspiration, asks Fish Eye (in civilian disguise) to become his model for an upcoming fashion show. The Amazon accepts and soon his arrogant behavior forces the designer's crew and friends to leave him.
International Dub Titles
- Brazilian Portuguese: A Moda de Sailor Moon ("Sailor Moon Fashion."
- European Portuguese: Uma Moda de Sonho ("A Dream Fashion.")
- European Spanish: Moda Soñadora ("Dreamy Fashion.")
- French: Créateurs De Rêves ("Dreams Creators.")
- German: Traumhafte Mode ("Stunning Fashion.")
- Hungarian: Álomgyáros
- Italian: Il Sogno di Moda ("The Dream of Fashion.")
- Latin Spanish: La Moda de Sailor Moon ("Sailor Moon Fashion")
- Polish: Szaleństwa mody ("Fashion Madness.")
Changes from the Manga
- When Fish Eye exposed his chest, this was heavily edited in the English dub and the Italian dub when the episode aired on TV. This was due to the reason that Fish Eye was female in both of those dubs.
- Usagi wore her pink Yoshiki Usui-designed shirt once again in episode 182.
- This is the only time in the anime that Fish Eye did not dress as a woman when pursuing his target.