Greetings, fellow human beings! :D My name is Elle, and I'm basically a huge nerd. I'm sometimes nice!
I, like many other people on the internet, have Asperger's, so just take anything overtly awkward I say with a grain of salt. Also, any fan pieces on this page were made by me and, if involving any screenshots, were all used from this Wiki. Don't get mad.
Childhood history with Sailor Moon
Let's see, what topics can I ramble about on here that seem irrelevant but don't because they're tangibly related to this Wiki...?
Well, for one thing, I am one of the very few (if not one of the only) members of the Sailor Moon fanbase who did not grow up with the franchise as a kid. LE GASP! I KNOW! MY CHILDHOOD IS ALL A HOLLOW LIE! D8 Part of the reason for this is because the anime and manga were released and completed before I was born or right on the same year, so up until I was about twelve, my only knowledge of the franchise was the existence of the inner Senshi, and the fact that the weird pink-haired chick was Sailor Moon's daughter. Another big factor of my late arrival was the fact that Naoko Takeuchi's art style really didn't appeal to me as a kid, who was more interested in the MOE MOE KYUN style I had grown accustomed to. I had tried to order the first three issues of the manga from my library, but I kept on only getting volume 3. Also, this was back when I would only watch dubbed anime as opposed to subbed, and when I tried to find episodes of Sailor Moon, I was unable to find the dub, so I had assumed that one was never made.
I only wish I was making this up.
When I reached the aforementioned age, I guess something inside me knew that I needed to jump on the bandwagon, and I read the first four chapters of it on Mangafox. I don't remember what my initial impressions were at the time (apart from a small degree of confusion when they started mentioning Codename Sailor V), but I guess I must have liked it, because it inspired me to write a story XD Whiiiiiich....never truly got off the ground. I should really revisit that concept. Eventually I fully immersed myself in the manga when I was around fourteen and Kodansha USA started rereleasing the volumes, and I didn't begin watching the subtitled anime until early May 2014 (I was sixteen at the time). In the end, I think it's a good thing that I got into the series so late. I probably wouldn't have liked it as much as I do now, but I'm still a little sad that Sailor Moon wasn't as huge a part of my childhood as it was for most other people.
A few of my favorite things
Top 5 favorite characters (good guys):
- Sailor Saturn/Hotaru Tomoe (my daughter)
- Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino
- Sailor Venus/Minako Aino
- Naru Osaka
- Gurio Umino
Top 5 favorite characters (bad guys):
- Zoisite (for all eternity)
- Reubeus (he's such a blatantly evil jerk that I think he's awesome)
Manga arc ranking:
- Dark Kingdom arc
- Dead Moon arc
- Death Busters arc
- Black Moon arc
- Stars arc
Favorite first-gen anime episode:
Favorite second-gen anime episode:
Favorite Sailor Moon manga chapter:
- Can I get back to you on that one?
Favorite Codename: Sailor V manga chapter:
Favorite Sailor Moon pairings/OTPs:
- Kunzite x Zoisite (my OTP of OTPs)
- Nephrite x Naru
- Nephrite x Sailor Jupiter
- Eiru x An
- Luna x Rhett Butler (dundundun)
- Ami x Ryo
- Kunzite x Sailor V (DOUBLE DUNDUNDUN)
- Minako x Maiku Otonaru (I'm not ashamed to admit that I actually broke down crying when it turned out that he was engaged)
Facts About Me
- My Internet name Elle is a dimunitive of my real name, which I prefer to keep secret even though some members may already know what it is.
- I'm an aspiring writer and I usually spend more time kicking around ideas for my manga and anime projects than actually writing them.
- All of my friends live far away from me, which makes playing multiplayer video games especially lonely and pathetic.
- When I was a kid, I obtained my very first Pokémon card, which was a Deoxys card included with the Destiny Deoxys movie. I ended up losing the card the very same day that I got the movie, and it has yet to turn up.
- I enjoy writing, and I'm currently working on a fanime that I hope I'll be able to distrubute professionally or get on the air. It has its own wiki, which you can find here, as well as a tumblr page .