| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore, we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Usagi Dancing to the Waltz
|Usagi no Dansu wa Warutsu ni Notte |
Usagi's Dance, In Time to a Waltz
September 17, 1994
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
“Everything's Coming Up Rosey (CWi)
July 6, 2000
Art Appreciation (CWi)
No Turning Back (CWi)
"Usagi Dancing to the Waltz" is the 19th episode of the third season of the anime, and the 108th episode overall. It first aired in Japan on September 17, 1994. The English dub title for this episode is "Everything's Coming Up Rosey", and it first aired in North America on July 6, 2000.
Usagi and her friends are invited to a party for international university students after a visit from an English-speaking friend of Mamoru's named Edwards.
Changes From the Manga
- The language conflict in this episode, Japanese to English, was changed to English to French. In the newer Viz Media dub, this is modified so the girls have to speak "proper English" for the international guests.
- Instead of drinking alcohol and becoming intoxicated, "Serena" drank too much "juice" and became ill.
Other Dub Titles
- Catalan: Ballant a ritme de vals ("Dancing at the Pace of Waltzes")
- European Spanish: Danzad, danzad, danzad ("Dance, Dance, Dance")
- Mexican Spanish: Serena baila al ritmo del vals ("Serena Dances to the Rhythm of the Waltz")
- French: Entrez dans la danse ("Join the Dance")
- Portuguese: Serena dança ("Serena Dance")
- Polish: Przetańczyć całą noc ("Dance All Night")
- Russian: Танцуй, танцуй, танцуй ("Dance, Dance, Dance")
- Hungarian: Táncolj te is ("Dance Too")
- Chinese: 小兔乘著華爾滋的節拍跳舞 ("Bunny Dancing on the Beat of Waltz")
- German: Die Party ("The Party")
- Italian: A tempo di valzer ("A Waltz Time")
- This was the second time Usagi experienced intoxication from alcoholic beverages. The first one time was in episode 22.