|The Shining Power of a Star: Chibi-Chibi's Transformation|
Kagayaku hoshi no pawaa! Chibi chibi no henshin
|Episode:||EP 187, Season 5|
|Air Date (JP):||September 14, 1996|
|Written by:||Ryota Yamaguchi|
|Directed by:||Takuya Igarashi|
|Featured Monster:||Sailor Leaguer|
|North American Dub|
Chibi Chibi's Mystery: The Big Noisy Chase
Invitation to Terror: Usagi's Night Flight
"The Shining Power of a Star: Chibi-Chibi's Transformation" is the 21st episode of the fifth season of the Sailor Moon anime and the 187th of the overall series. It aired in Japan on September 14, 1996.
Changes From the Manga
- In the manga, Chibi Chibi didn't transform after touching the Eternal Tiare and she wasn't involved in Eternal Sailor Moon's power/attack advancement.
- Eternal Sailor Chibi Chibi's form was revealed after the Sailor Starlights found their princess. She had her own transformation phrase.
- In the manga, neither Seiya nor Usagi were shown practicing softball together.
- The Holy Moon Chalice was used for transforming and evolving into Eternal Sailor Moon only.
- Sailor Aluminum Siren discovered the identities of more than one carrier of Sailor Crystals. She had managed to take out both Eternal Sailor Jupiter and Eternal Sailor Mercury's, which ended up killing them.
- Sailor Alumium Siren was killed later by Sailor Star Fighter and Sailor Star Maker.
- Sailor Chibi Chibi
- Eternal Sailor Moon's healing abilities grow much stronger and more effective; thanks to Eternal Sailor Chibi Chibi bestowing far more strength to her mystical Eternal Tiare.
- This is the first time Sailor Lead Crow creates a Phage, and the only time while she was partnered with Sailor Aluminum Siren.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.