| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore, we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Storm of Love: Minako's Grand Two-Timing Plan
|Koi no Arashi! Minako no Futamata Daisakusen|
July 8, 1995
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
October 13, 2000
Gittanko and Battanko
Storm of Love: Minako's Grand Two-Timing Plan is the 14th episode of the fourth season of the Sailor Moon anime, and is the 141st episode overall. The episode fist aired in Japan on July 8, 1995. The English dub title for this episode is Double Trouble, and the episode first aired in North America on October 13, 2000.
Changes From the Manga
- In the anime, this is the only time where Hawk's Eye goes after a young woman, he usually prefer
- A reference to this episode is made in episode 144. When Tiger's Eye offers to take Ami to a private beach, Minako comes in, exclaiming that she would like to. Tiger's Eye thinks "Why is the two-timin
- Minako and Mr. Takano (Hawk's Eye) went to see the movie "Gazula" in this episode. In that movie, the title monster looked like Gamera and roared like Godzilla, both of which are from famous monster movies in Japan. The Cloverway dub changes it to a trailer for a movie starring Anthony Hoppings, a play on A
- This was the only episode in which two of the enemies attacked a target for their Dream Mirror at
he same time.
- This was the first episode that used I'll Go As "Myself" as the ending theme, replacing [[Wanting to Be Togeth
r with You]].
- This episode marks the last time that the Venus Star Power, Make Up's signature music heard during the transformation seq
ence is used.
- It also marks the final time that [[Venus Star Power, Make
p]] was used.
- Marks the first time, Minako is the only victim who can break free from both Tiger's Eye and Hawk's Eye capture form as well as her exposed Dream Mirror after overhearing both of the