| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore, we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Storm of Love: Minako's Grand Two-Timing Plan
|Koi no Arashi! Minako no Futamata Daisakusen |
Storm of Love! Minako's Grand Two-Timing Plan
July 8, 1995
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
“Double Trouble (CWi)
October 13, 2000
Gittanko and Battanko
"Storm of Love: Minako's Grand Two-Timing Plan" is the 14th episode of the fourth season of the Sailor Moon anime, and is the 141st episode overall. The episode fist aired in Japan on July 8, 1995. The CWi English dub title for this episode is Double Trouble, and the episode first aired in North America on October 13, 2000.
Other Dub Titles
Changes From the Manga
- In the anime, this is the only time where Hawk's Eye goes after a young woman, he usually prefers older women
- A reference to this episode is made in episode 144. When Tiger's Eye offers to take Ami to a private beach, Minako comes in, exclaiming that she would like to. Tiger's Eye thinks "Why is the two-timing girl here?"
- Minako and Mr. Takano (Hawk's Eye) went to see the movie "Gazula" in this episode. In that movie, the title monster looked like Gamera and roared like Godzilla, both of which are from famous monster movies in Japan. The Cloverway dub changes it to a trailer for a movie starring Anthony Hoppings, a play on Anthony Hopkin
- This was the only episode in which two of the enemies attacked a target for their Dream Mirror at the same time
- This was the first episode that used I'll Go As "Myself" as the ending theme, replacing Wanting to Be Together with You
- This episode marks the last time that the Venus Star Power, Make Up's signature music heard during the transformation sequence is used
- It also marks the final time that Venus Star Power, Make Up was used
- Marks the first time, Minako is the only victim who can break free from both Tiger's Eye and Hawk's Eye capture form as well as her exposed Dream Mirror after overhearing both of their deceptions