|Shining Summer Days: Ami Under the Sea-Breeze|
Kirameku Natsu no hi! Shiokaze no Shoujo Ami
|Episode:||EP 144, Season 4|
|Air Date (JP):||August 12, 1995|
|Written by:||Ryota Yamaguchi|
|Directed by:||Hiroki Shibata|
|North American Dub|
|Air Date (US):||October 18, 2000|
|CWi Title:||Beach Blanket Bungle|
Believe in Pegasus: The Four Guardians' Super Transformation
Become a Prima: Usagi's Ballet
"Shining Summer Days: Ami Under the Sea-Breeze" is the 17th episode of the 4th season of the Sailor Moon anime and the 144th episode overall. It aired in Japan on August 12, 1995. The CWi English dub title for this episode is "Beach Blanket Bungle" and it aired in North America on October 18, 2000.
At a beach resort, Ami is targeted by Tiger's Eye for her lovely dreams. The four Super Sailor Senshi' stop him and recover Ami's dream mirror.
International Dub Titles
- Brazilian Portuguese: Um verão inesquecível ("An Unforgettable Summer.")
- European Portuguese: Sonho de Verão ("Summer Dream.")
- European Spanish: Sueño de Verano ("Summer Dream.")
- French: Le Songe D'Un Jour D'été ("A Midsummer Day's Dream")
- German: Sonne, Strand und Träume ("Sun, Beach and Dreams.")
- Hungarian: Csillogó nyári Napok ("Shiny Summer Days.")
- Latin Spanish: Un Verano Inolvidable ("An Unforgettable Summer.")
- Polish: Gorące Lato ("Hot Summer.")
Changes from the Manga
- This was the last time Shingo Tsukino appeared in the anime.