| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore, we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Shining Summer Days: Ami Under the Sea-Breeze
|Kirameku natsu no hi! Shiokaze no shoujo Ami|
August 12, 1995
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
“Beach Blanket Bungle (CWi)
October 18, 2000
"Shining Summer Days: Ami Under the Sea-Breeze" is the 17th episode of the fourth season of the Sailor Moon anime and the 144th episode overall. It first aired in Japan on August 12, 1995. The English dub title for this episode is "Beach Blanket Bungle" and it first aired in North America on October 18, 2000.
At a beach resort, Ami is targeted by Tiger's Eye for her lovely dreams. The four Super Sailor Senshi' stop him and recover Ami's dream mirror.
Changes From the Manga
Other Dub Titles
- French: Le Songe D'Un Jour D'été ("The Dream of a Summer Day.")
- German: Sonne, Strand und Träume ("Sun, Beach and Dreams.")
- Hungarian: Csillogó nyári napok ("Shiny Summer Days.")
- Polish: Gorące lato ("Hot Summer.")
- Brazilian: Um verão inesquecível ("An Unforgettable Summer.")
- European: Sonho de Verão ("Summer Dream.")
- Mexican: Un verano inolvidable ("An Unforgettable Summer.")
- European: Sueño de verano ("Summer Dream.")
- This was the last time Shingo Tsukino appeared in the anime.