Sailor Moon: Talk Box Moon
November 6, 2011
Spanish and Japanese
|VHS or DVD?||
On July 29, 2012, Capital 8 announced that all the product's units were sold and it would never be produced again, reaching a total of over 5.000 sold units.
- A DVD metallic box with a built-in speaker.
- 4 DVDs. Each one of them had a picture of one of the main characters on the discs.
- A mug with Sailor Moon on it (only available for those who bought it in pre-sale).
- The box is metallic and doubles the width of regular DVDs. The cover has a button which, if pressed, lets audiences hear Serena's (Usagi's) introduction (Narrated by Patricia Acevedo, Usagi's Mexican voice actress):
"Hola, me llamo Serena. Tengo 14 años y voy en segundo de secundaria. Un día encontré a una gata llamada Luna que me convirtió en Sailor Moon, y mi vida cambió. Espero que tu vida cambie a partir de hoy. Gracias por compartir mis aventuras en este producto lleno de amor. Y recuerda que a los que actúan mal, ¡los castigaré en el nombre de la Luna!" (Translation: "Hi!, My name is Serena. I'm 14 years old and I'm in my second year of middle school. One day, I found a cat named Luna who turned me into Sailor Moon, and my life changed. I hope your life changes starting from today. Thank you for sharing my adventures in this product full of love. And remember that those who do something wrong, In the name of the Moon I'll punish them!")
- Sound quality remastered (Dolby Digital 2.0 at 448 kbps)
- Japanese and Mexican Spanish audio.
- Mexican Spanish subtitles.
- Sailor Moon characters' profiles narrated by Patricia Acevedo. (Disc 4)
- Episodes' previews also narrated by Usagi's voice actress. (Disc 4)
- Opening and endings are uncut. (Disc 4)
- When the anime was released in Mexico, the episodes' previews were not dubbed, so those were especially dubbed for this release.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.