| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
She obtains the same appearance as in the manga and anime. She does have pink chains around her waist, unlike her anime version. It appears that the largest ball on the chain is clear with a pink flower inside and filled with rose potpourri.
Makoto Kino first appears when she sees a group of boys picking on Usagi and comes to her rescue. Usagi thanks her and later takes her to meet with Rei Hino. Once they meet, Rei senses that something is different about her, making both her and Luna suspect that she may be another Guardian. Like in other adaptions of the series, Makoto appears as a boy-crazy girl, a trait that is used to her disadvantage to lure her into a trap set by the Dark Kingdom. Sailor Moon comes to save her and during the process Makoto transforms into Sailor Jupiter.
- Supreme Thunder
- Flower Hurricane
- Jupiter Thunderbolt
- Sailor Planet Attack
- Moonlight Attractive Attack
- Thunder Suicide(An attack in which she struck the ground, sending bolts of green energy towards four of Queen Metaria's Youma. Its aesthetic presentation is very similar to that of Sailor Uranus's World Shaking attack as well as Sparkling Wide Pressure)
- Miscellaneous Energy Attack
- Like in the manga, and unlike in the anime, Jupiter has pink chains around her waist.
- She and Sailor Venus are the only Sailor Senshi in PGSM to obtain chains above their bows.