| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore, we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Rubeus the Heartless: The Tragic Sisters
|Hijou no Rubeusu! Kanashimi no Yonshimai|
October 30, 1993
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
November 21, 1995
There are only two of the Spectre Sisters left. Petz and Calaveras kidnap the two 'traitors' to lure out the Sailor Guardians. They show up to save the two captives and fight with both of the elder Spectre Sisters. Petz has the Black Moon Stick given to her by Rubeus that increases her Dark Power. Chibiusa also followed the Sailor Guardians whom she saw transform to the bridge. After Petz is defeated, Rebeus appears and turns the Black Moon Wand into a black hole and the Senshi dive in to destroy the wand. Usagi heals Petz and Calaveras with the Silver Crystal and the four Spectre Sisters open up a shop together in Juban Shopping District.
Changes From the Manga
- Petz and Calaveras, like their two younger sisters, were killed by Moon Princess Halation
- Since they were killed off in the manga, the Spectre Sisters never open a cosmetic shop
- In the DiC dub, the dialogue was written differently in that Petz and Calaveras took their sisters to try and get them to rejoin the Black Moon, rather than simply for execution.
- A scene where Minako tells Usagi that eating too much sweet potatoes will give her gas and a squeak was sound was cut.
- This marks the final episode in which Darien was voiced by Toby Proctor in the DiC English dub.
- This is the final episode to be dubbed in English in the 1995 run because of poor ratings in the show's new time slot. Due to this, DiC dropped the show and did not buy the rights to the remaining episodes until three years later when the show ended up becoming popular on Cartoon Network.