|Protect Chibi-Usa: Clash of the Ten Warriors|
| ちびうさを守れ! 10戦士の大激戦|
Chibiusa o Mamore! 10 Senshi no Daigekisen
|Episode:||EP 68, Season 2|
|Air Date (JP):||September 11, 1993|
|Written by:||Sukehiro Tomita|
|Directed by:||Kunihiko Ikuhara|
|North American Dub|
|Air Date (US):||November 15, 1995|
|DiC Title:||Naughty 'N' Nice|
The Beach, the Island and a Vacation: The Guardian’s Break
Awaken the Sleeping Beauty: Mamoru’s Distress
"Protect Chibi-Usa: Clash of the Ten Warriors" is the 22nd episode of the 2nd season of the Sailor Moon anime and the 68th episode overall. It aired in Japan on September 11, 1993. The DiC English dub title for this episode is "Naughty 'N' Nice" and it aired in North America on November 15, 1995.
Chibiusa tries to go back to the future because she feels that she doesn't belong in the present, but Koan and Berthier surprise and attack her. She manages to escape, but later Rubeus and the Spectre Sisters battle against Sailor Moon and the other four Sailor Guardians who try to protect Chibiusa.
International Dub Titles
- Brazilian Portuguese: Temos Que Proteger Riniː A Grande Batalha dos Dez Guerreiros ("We Must Protect Riniː The Great Battle of the Ten Warriors")
- European Portuguese: Protejam a Rabbit ("Protect Rabbit")
- French: Camille est en danger ("Camille is in Danger")
- German: Chibiusa hat Heimweh ("Chibiusa is Homesick")
Changes From the Manga
- The Sailor Guardians never fought the four Spectre Sisters at the same time. Rubeus also did not fight alongside the sisters, but usually arrived after a sister was killed to abduct a Senshi the sister had imprisoned.
- This episode was not aired in Sweden, because the studio in charge of that dub didn't want to air singing in a foreign language.
- On the scene where Usagi finds Chibiusa sleeping in her bed with her cut out where Usagi also finds she also wet the bed.
- In the DiC English dub, during the major fight between the five Sailor Scouts and the five members of the Negamoon, the song She's Got the Power! is played.