Starting in March 2004, the live-action series, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, began to be released in Japan on both DVD and VHS. A total of 12 DVDs were released that contained the original 49 Acts of the TV show, along with DVD/VHS-only specials.
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 1
Release Date: March 26, 2004
- Act 1 - I am Sailor Moon!
- Act 2 - Ami Became a Friend
- Act 3 - The Third Senshi is Miko Rei
- Act 4 - Sneaking into the Party!
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 2
Release Date: April 23, 2004
- Act 5 - Is Usagi a True Friend?
- Act 6 - The Transfer Student is Sailor Jupiter
- Act 7 - He Saw Me Transforming!
- Act 8 - Rei and Her Father
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 3
Release Date: May 28, 2004
- Act 9 - I'll Protect the Legendary Silver Crystal
- Act 10 - I am Queen Beryl, Queen of Darkness
- Act 11 - We Got to Meet the Real Minako!
- Act 12 - Sailor V's True Identity was the Princess!
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 4
Release Date: June 26, 2004
- Act 13 - The Last of the Shitennou, Kunzite, Appears
- Act 14 - Usagi is Turning into a Youma?
- Act 15 - I'll Punish the Thief!
- Act 16 - I Must Save Osaka!
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 5
Release Date: July 23, 2004
- Act 17 - Minako Transforms in Front of Rei's Eyes!
- Act 18 - At Last, All Five Sailor Senshi are Together
- Act 19 - Usagi's Nervous Valentine
- Act 20 - Hina was Mamoru's Fiancée...
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 6
Release Date: August 27, 2004
- Act 21 - What Did You Do to Ami!
- Act 22 - Ami Becomes an Enemy
- Act 23 - In Order to Awaken Her Senshi Powers, Rei Sings
- Act 24 - I Can't Forget About Mamoru Chiba After All
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 7
Release Date: September 24, 2004
- Act 25 - So Tuxedo Mask's True Identity was Mamoru Chiba...
- Act 26 - Usagi is the Real Princess!
- Act 27 - Luna Became a Sailor Senshi!
- Act 28 - Welcome Back, Ami!
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 8
Release Date: October 22, 2004
- Act 29 - Minako's Rival, Mio Kuroki, is a Transfer Student?
- Act 30 - Mio Deceives Usagi
- Act 31 - Jupiter Awakens Her Senshi Powers!
- Act 32 - Mamoru Came Back
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 9
Release Date: November 26, 2004
- Act 33 - Ami is Changing Schools?
- Act 34 - A Mother-and-Daughter Talk
- Act 35 - Sailor Venus and Zoisite are Working Together?
- Act 36 - Princess Sailor Moon Appears!
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 10
Release Date: December 23, 2004
- Act 37 - The Princess Will Cause a Catastrophe!?
- Act 38 - Believe Me! I Definitely Won't Destroy the Planet!
- Act 39 - Usagi's Mother's Challenge as a Reporter!
- Act 40 - Minako vs Rei, Where's the Battle?
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 11 Release Date: January 28, 2005
- Act 41 - Actually, I'm a Senshi!
- Act 42 - I Won't Use the Power of the Legendary Silver Crystal!
- Act 43 - Usagi and Mamoru's Promise
- Act 44 - Zoisite Turned Back into a Stone
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 12
Release Date: February 24, 2005
- Act 45 - Youma Metalia's Violent Attack
- Act 46 - Sailor Venus Awakens her Senshi Powers
- Act 47 - Goodbye, Minako
- Act 48 - Mamoru is Captured by Metalia!
- Final Act - The Five Sailor Senshi Surpassed Their Previous Lives
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Special Act
Release Date: November 26, 2004
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Act Zero
Release Date: March 25, 2005
- Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Kirari Super Live (Release Date: August 27, 2004)
- Super Dance Lesson (Release Date: July 24, 2004)