| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore, we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - ~ Petite Étrangère ~
|美少女戦士セーラームーン ~ Petite Étrangère ~|
Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn ~ Petite Étrangère ~
Tokyo: August 21st
Tokyo: August 31st
Unlike La Reconquista, the musical will be performed at both Tokyo and Osaka. The performances in Tokyo will take place at the AiiA Theater Tokyo in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, while the performances in Osaka will take place at the Umeda Arts Theater and Theater Drama City.
- Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity - Satomi Okubo
- Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury - Momoyo Koyama
- Rei Hino/Sailor Mars - Kanon Nanaki
- Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter - Yuu Takahashi
- Minako Aino/Sailor Venus - Shiori Sakata
- Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask/Prince Endymion - Yuga Yamato
- Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon - N/A
- Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto - N/A
- Black Lady - N/A
- Momoyo Koyama
- The title for the musical is based off of the title for Act 14 of the manga, which was "Act 14 - Conclusion and Commencement, Petite Étrangere". This act was notable for ending the Dark Kingdom arc and having Chibiusa make her first appearance.
- "Petite Étrangère" means "Little Stranger" in French.
- All of the main cast from La Reconquista have gone on to reprise their roles, with Miyabi Maatsura being an exception.