| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore, we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
| Pegasus Disappears: Wavering Friendship |
|Romanji:||Pegasasu ga Kieta!? Yure Ugoku Yuujou|
|Romanji Translation:||Pegasus Has Disappeared!? Swaying Friendship|
|English Translation:||Dream Believer|
|Japanese Air Date:||December 16, 1995|
|North America Air Date:||November 3, 2000|
|Previous Episode:||Don't Lose Sight of Your Dreams: the Mirror of Truth|
|Next Episode:||Pegasus's Secret: the Boy Who Protects the Dream World|
"Pegasus Disappears: Wavering Friendship" is the 29th episode of the fourth season of the Sailor Moon anime, and the 157th episode overall. It first aired in Japan on December 16, 1995. The English dub title for this episode is "Dream Believer", and the episode first aired in North America on November 3, 2000.
Other Dub Titles
- French: Le Doute Et L'Amitié ("Doubt and Friendship")
- German: Vertrauen Siegt ("Trust Wins")
- Hungarian: Az igaz barátok ("True Friends")
- Polish: I ty możesz zostać Ikarem ("And you can become Icarus")
- Brazilian: Pégaso Desapareceu ("Pegasus disappeared")
- European: Amizade em Risco ("Friendship at risk")
- Mexican: El Pegaso ha Desaparecido ("The Pegasus has Disappeared")
- European: Amistad en Peligro ("Friendship in Danger")
Changes From the Manga
- This episode is the only episode when Sailor Chibi Moon uses the Crystal Carillon to perform an attack and the only time Usagi and Chibiusa did not transform using Moon Crisis, Make Up together.
- The CWi English dub's episode title is a reference to the song "Daydream Believer" by The Monkees.