| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore, we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Pegasus's Secret: the Boy Who Protects the Dream World
|Pegasasu no himitsu! Yume sekai wo mamoru bishounen |
The Secret of the Pegasus! The Handsome Guardian of the Dream World
December 23, 1995.
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
“Pegasus Revealed (CWi)
November 6, 2000
"Pegasus's Secret: the Boy Who Protects the Dream World" was the 31st episode of the fourth season of Sailor Moon and the 158th overall. It first aired in Japan on December 23, 1995. The English dub title for this episode was "Pegasus Revealed" and it aired in North America on November 6, 2000.
Chibiusa and Usagi bicker about whether being a kid or a grown up is easier to handle. When PallaPalla makes their wish a reality, an adult Chibiusa cannot even call Pegasus nor speak with him with the Stallion Reve.
At night, Pegasus calls out to her in her dreams and finally shows Chibiusa more about his world; the world of beautiful and lovely dreams, Elysion. He explains about the evil Dead Moon Circus and that they are seeking the great and powerful Golden Crystal to dominate all worlds with Queen Nehellenia as their ruler. Pegasus then reveals his true form and name: Helios, the guardian of the Golden Crystal, and watcher of all of the beautiful dreams on Earth.
Other Dub Titles
- French: Le Secret de Pégase ("The Secret of Pegasus")
- German: Der wahre Pegasus ("The True Pegasus")
- Hungarian: Pegazus titka ("The Secret of Pegasus")
- Polish: Tajemnica Pegaza ("The Secret of Pegasus")
- Brazilian: O Segredo de Pégaso ("The Secret of Pegasus")
- European: O Segredo de Pégasus ("The Secret of Pegasus")
- Mexican: El Secreto de Pegaso ("The Secret of Pegasus")
- European: El Secreto de Pegaso ("The Secret of Pegasus")
Changes From the Manga
- PallaPalla switching Usagi and Chibiusa's ages occured in the first chapter of the Dream arc, shortly after the Dead Moon Circus arrived on Earth.
- Chibiusa's teenage appearance resembled Black Lady; a fact pointed out by the Sailor Senshi when they saw her.
- Usagi and Chibiusa were able to turn back to their normal ages after transforming into Super Sailor Moon and Super Sailor Chibi Moon
- In the Polish dub, this episode and episode 134 shared the same episode title.
- This was the only episode where PallaPalla performed Opposite Orb.
- This is the final episode of 1995.