| PallaPalla |
|Residency:||The Dead Moon Circus tent|
Dead Moon Circus
|Anime:||Amazoness! The Nightmare From Behind the Mirror|
|Anime Voiced By:|| Machiko Toyoshima (Japanese)|
Jennifer Gould (CWi English Dub)
Xanthe Huynh (Viz Media English Dub)
Nomenclature & Etymology
The name Pallas can have its roots in multiple Greek words, such as pallo (to brandish [a spear]) or palladion (any place that grants safety). But all of these words and meanings link the name to the Greek goddess of wisdom, Athena.
PallaPalla has is the shortest of the quartet despite being the second oldest. She has bright creamy skin and light blue hair pulled into a bun. She also has a headdress with a metallic ring around her head with four small pipes hanging from the ring, each one with a blue orb attached to the ends.
Unlike her sisters, PallaPalla doesn't wear a bikini-style outfit but rather a bare-backed, shoulder-less leotard costume that flares out at the bottom in bright yellow frills. Her outfit is also decorated with various blue-shaded spheres befitting her theme as a ball rider.
She is the second oldest, but acts like a very childish girl and often speaks from a third-person point of view. She also plays with dolls, at one point tearing the head off her doll to cure its toothache. She possesses the blue orb and has blue hair. Her circus act is ball-balancing. She is jealous, childish and has a rather sadistic side but is sometimes kind
Abilities and Skills
As is the case with the rest of the Amazoness Quartet members, her main source of magical power is her dark blue Amazon Stone.
- Orb Shot: It can remove people's Dream Mirrors
- Random Orb (ep 151): As the victim's picture was blurry, she used this command to reveal his/her identity, but the only information it gave was that it was a musician.
- Evanescence Orb (ep 153): She performed it on her own doll's house, transforming the toy in a fully equipped building. Her dolls were also turned into humans.
- Opposite Orb: (ep 158): She swapped ages between her targets. It caused Super Sailor Chibi Moon's body to grow the same size as Super Sailor Moon's; turning her into a child.
- Control Orb (ep 161): With the help of a voodoo doll resembling Super Sailor Moon, she manipulated her and her fellow Super Sailor Guardian partners' bodies.
- She is the only member of the Amazoness Quartet to use her Amazon Stone the most, with a total of eight times in the anime.
- She was the first member of the Amazoness Quartet to used her magical orb.