| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Nergal was a character who appeared in the video game Sailor Moon: Another Story.
She is the Oppositio counterpart of Sailor Mars. She is named after the Babylonian fire god. Nergal is a power-hungry woman who values might above all else and serves Shaman Apsu only to become more powerful.
- Hell's Flame Bird - Nergal's main attack is where a flame bird attacks the enemies.
- Dark Fire - The same attack which Nergal shares with Koan.
- Genkaku - An attack which cast a field of illusion.
- Kamaitachi - An attack which inflicted a series of swift, slicing attacks against all opponents.
- Fascination - A charm-based attack that hypnotized opponents, the same attack also Ishtar used.
Nergal was the name of the Babylonian god of the underworld, who was at times associated with the planet Mars.