| Morga |
|Objective:||Gather human energy|
|Death:||Sailor Moon's Moon Tiara Action|
|Anime:||Crybaby Usagi's Magnificent Transformation|
|Anime Voiced By:||Michiko Abe|
Morga is the first Youma to appear in the first season of Sailor Moon in the first episode, as well as the first Youma to gather human energy for the Dark Kingdom to revive Queen Metaria. Morga heavily discounted jewelry charged with dark energy under the disguise of Naru's mother, whom she attacked and locked in the basement of her own store. While disguised as her mother, Morga attempted to strangle Naru for questioning her over the loss of consciousness customers were experiencing from having their energy drained from the jewelry they had purchased.
Revealing her true identity to Naru in a rather grisly manner, Morga continued to asphyxiate Naru and threatened to kill her mother as well, until Sailor Moon makes her timely appearance at the store. In her true Youma form, Morga reawakened her affected humans to defend her. She is defeated after Sailor Moon's cry emits Supersonic Waves from her hair pieces, temporarily incapacitating Morga and the affected humans, giving her enough time to destroy Morga with her Moon Tiara Action. Everyone in the jewelry store, including Naru's mother, is revived believing that what happened was only a dream.
- Morga can be seen in the opening sequence in the original English dub of the series.
- Morga is extremely pliable, as she is capable of rotating her neck 180 degrees and stretches her limbs to incredible lengths when trying to attack her opponent.
- Morga is one of the few Monster of the Day to appear in both the Anime and Manga, though she wasn't named in the manga.
- The Youma Balm, who appeared in episode two has a similar appearance to Morga in terms of wrinkly skin and messy hair.
- In the original English dub, Morga says she will return. However, she never comes back to fight again.