| Moony Moony Love Me Moon Chain |
|Romanji:||Hissatsu Rabumii Muun Cheen|
|Items Used:||Sailor Venus' Chain|
|User(s):||Sailor Venus (disguised as Sailor Moon)|
|Anime:||The Stolen Pure Heart: Usagi’s Crisis|
"Moony Moony Love Me Moon Chain" is a energy-chain-based attack used in episode 102 of the anime while Minako was disguised as Sailor Moon. In essence, it was Venus Love-Me Chain with an altered command.
- "Hissatsu", in Japanese, means "definite kill". In English, the attack's name would be translated as "Definite Kill Love Me Moon Chain."
- This attack, Shabon Spray, Akuryo Taisan, and Shabon Spray Freezing are the only attacks in the Japanese dub not completely said in English.
- The attack was never named in the Cloverway English dub.
- This is the only attack in the anime that was used while a Sailor Senshi was in disguise.
- This attack had a similar animation of the Arcade game of Venus Love Me Chain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.