| Moon Healing Escalation |
|Romanji:||Muun Hiiringu Esukareeshon|
|Items Used:|| Moon Stick (anime, manga, Crystal and musicals)|
Moonlight Stick (Live Action)
Spiral Heart Moon Rod (musicals only)
Eternal Tiare (musicals only)
|Upgraded Attack:||Moon Princess Halation|
|Manga:||Act 7 Mamoru Chiba - Tuxedo Mask -|
|Anime:||Jupiter, the Brawny Girl in Love|
|Live Action:||Act 1 - I am Sailor Moon!|
|Crystal:||Act 6 Tuxedo Mask|
"Moon Healing Escalation" is a command that Sailor Moon uses to heal people who had turned into a Youma or to heal those who have been affected by the enemy's power. This attack/command is used in all versions of Sailor Moon
To perform this command, Sailor Moon creates a large spiral of light around her by spinning her Moon Stick and then unleashes the attack towards the infected enemies.
In the manga, Moon Healing Escalation was what Sailor Moon called out when she was healing people after an attack from the Dark Kingdom.
She also used it to heal the entire city of Tokyo after the Dark Kingdom attacks different times.
In the anime, Sailor Moon held up her Moon Stick and, as it emanated a trail of glitter and mist, moved it in a wide, circular motion and drew the outline of a circle around her body. The Youma then yelled "Refresh!" as it turned back into a human and collapses while the Youma side of their host is destroyed. Once the Silver Crystal was revealed and attached to the Moon Stick, rays of light and balls of white energy emitted from it after the circle was formed.
It hits Zoisite, causing Queen Beryl to retreat to the Dark Kingdom with him. Sailor Moon then proceeds to fly over the city and heal those that had been affected by the dark power and had had their energy drained.
In the live-action series, as the crescent on the Moonlight Stick began to glow, Sailor Moon held it up and called out the command. She swept the Stick in a circular motion from above her head in front to behind her back, then lifted her left leg and took hold of it behind her head. She pirouetted several times on her other foot, then dropped to both feet again and swept the Stick in a circle in front of herself as it emitted a trail of golden sparkles.
In the musical, The New Legend of Kaguya Island, Sailor Moon performed this attack with the Spiral Heart Moon Rod, together with the silver medicine given to her by Mick and Hook, to heal the Sailor Guardians of their illness.
Moon Healing Escalation appears in the following video games:
- Sailor Moon for the Mega Drive by Sailor Moon. It requires energy expenditure even when not succeeding in hitting the enemy.
- Sailor Moon: Another Story: It's one of three available techniques to Sailor Moon. Like in the anime version, Sailor Moon moved the Moon Stick around her outlining a circle. It heals half of any partner's maximum hp. It consumes 2 EP.
- In the Crystal series, it is used against Zoisite and Queen Beryl as an offensive move, rather than a healing move.
- The animation sequence had two different versions of background music, depending on whether or not the Silver Crystal was attached to the Moon Stick. When the Crystal was present, the background music was the same as in the Moon Crystal Power animation.
- Queen Serenity used this attack in a flashback in the anime in episode 44 when the Dark Kingdon invaded the Moon Kingdom.
- This attack was split into two, or perhaps even three, separate attacks in the DiC dub. When used to heal, Sailor Moon would call out "Moon Healing Activation," but when used offensively she yelled out "Cosmic Moon Power." Also, at the end of "Day of Destiny," when the Sailor Scouts combined their powers, the word "Unite" was added to the end of the latter phrase.