“Mirrors of Dreams: the Amazon's Last Stage”
|Yume no kagami! Amazon saigo no sutēji|
October 21, 1995
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
“Eternal Dreams (CWi)
October 25, 2000
"Mirrors of Dreams: the Amazon's Last Stage" is the twenty-second episode of the fourth season of the original Sailor Moon anime, and the 149th episode of the whole series. The episode first aired in Japan on October 21, 1995.
The English dub title for this episode was "Eternal Dreams", and the episode first aired in North America on October 25, 2000.
Fish-Eye realizes that Chibiusa is the real holder of Pegasus, but chooses to conceal her crucial discovery so that Hawk's Eye can target Usagi. To get rid of the Amazon Trio once and for all, Zirconia orders a clown-like monster to eliminate them.
Changes From the Manga
- The Amazon Trio were never redeemed. They were all killed by the Super Sailor Senshi when the trio tried, in turn, to annihilate them.
- Zirconia never tried to kill the Amazon Trio; like suffocating Fish Eye with a wave of his hand.
- Fish Eye did not realize Usagi's real identity as Super Sailor Moon.
- This is the last appearance of Fish Eye, Tiger's Eye, and Hawk's Eye.
- When the Dream Mirror is shattered into pieces, the victim ends up in a near-death state. This is seen when Usagi's Dream Mirror is shattered.