|Meeting of Destiny: The Night Pegasus Dances|
| 運命の出会い! ペガサスの舞う夜|
Unmei no Deai! Pegasasu no Mau Yoru
|Episode:||EP 128, Season 4|
|Air Date (JP):||March 4, 1995|
|Written by:||Yoji Enokido|
|Directed by:||Kunihiko Ikuhara|
|North American Dub|
|Air Date (US):||September 26, 2000|
|CWi Title:||Dreams Take Flight|
A Guardian’s Realization: Strength Lies Within a Pure Heart
Super Transformation Once Again: Pegasus's Power
"Meeting of Destiny: The Night Pegasus Dances" is the 1st episode of the 4th season of the Sailor Moon anime and the 128th episode overall. It aired in Japan on March 4, 1995. The CWi English dub title for this episode is "Dreams Take Flight" and it aired in North America on September 26, 2000.
International Dub Titles
- Brazilian Portuguese: Uma Visita Inesperada ("An Unexpected Visit")
- European Portuguese: Encontro Fatal! ("Fatal Encounter!")
- French: Rencontre Fatale ("Fatal Meeting")
- German: Das fremde Zirkuszelt ("The Strange Circus Tent")
Changes from the Manga
- The Dead Moon Circus arrives in a giant flying ship.
- The Amazon Trio is introduced first as animals before being transformed into human forms by the Amazoness Quartet.
- Their first attack on Tokyo was releasing Tiger's Eye (as a tiger) into the populous.
- Lemures were small, black formless figures that attacked in large groups.
- Moon Kaleido Scope isn't an upgraded version of Sailor Moon's previous weapon: Pegasus transforms two mundane kaleidoscopes into weapons. Sailor Chibi Moon receives one as well.
- Usagi cannot use the Holy Grail because, without the Outer Sailor Senshi, the grail does not have the power to support the Super Sailor transformation and it vanishes.
- The CWi English dub used the second SuperS opening sequence, with the addition of some clips from Sailor Moon S at the beginning.
- The English, French and Hungarian dubs changed Zirconia's gender from female to male.
- Fish Eye's gender was changed from male to female in the English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Mexican and Russian dubs.
- This episode, along with the entire Amazon Trio arc, was omitted from the Korean dub.
- Moon Gorgeous Meditation (unspoken)
- The Amazon Trio's Dream Mirror extraction