Mars Snake Fire
Act 28 - Infinity 2, Ripples (manga and Reboot)
In the manga, this attack was first used against Eudial in Act 28. To perform the attack, Sailor Mars created a snake made of fire and sent it toward her enemy.
To perform this attack, she summoned fire and surround it around herself, she then absorbed it in her hand, and threw the fire from her enemy, which will later form in the shape of a snake and attack her enemies.
This attack was first used in the musical Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S ~ Usagi - The Path to Become the Warrior of Love, where it was used to destroy Death Ru, one of the Death Mannetjes.
This attack was also used in the following video games
- Sailor Moon: Another Story: It's one of her most powerful attacks. It hits one single enemy and consumes 6 of her EP.
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S: TBA
- Sailor Moon SuperS: Zenin Sanka!! Shuyaku Soudatsusen: TBA
- The kanji used in the manga for the attack translates to "Snake Blaze".
- In the first opening of Sailor Moon S, Mars is briefly seen performing the attack.
- Her original counterpart used Fire Soul Bird, another animal-shaped fire attack, in the Doom Tree saga of the second season. The fire she released took on the shape of a cawing phoenix.