|Mamoru and Usagi's Babysitting Mayhem|
Mamoru to Usagi no Bebiishittaa Soudou
|Episode:||EP 53, Season 2|
|Air Date (JP):||May 1, 1993|
|Written by:||Sukehirou Tomita|
|Directed by:||Yuji Endou|
|North American Dub|
|Air Date (US):||November 30, 1995|
|DiC Title:||Much Ado About Babysitting|
The Targeted Kindergarteners: Venus to the Rescue
The School Festival Is for Me?! Queen Rei’s Song
"Mamoru and Usagi's Babysitting Mayhem" is the 7th episode of the 2nd season of the Sailor Moon anime and the 53rd episode overall. It aired in Japan on May 1, 1993. The DiC English dub title for this episode is "Much Ado About Babysitting" and it aired in North America on November 30, 1995.
International Dub Titles
- Brazilian Portuguese: Os Problemas de Ser uma Babá ("The Problems of Being a Nanny")
- European Portuguese: Baby-Sitter, Precisa-se! ("Babysitter, Wanted!")
- French: Un Bébé à la Maison ("A Baby at Home")
- German: Babysitting ("Babysitting")
Changes from the Manga
- The scene where Manami peed on An was cut from the English dub but it appeared in the Sailor Says segment anyway.
- Also, in one scene, after An puts a new diaper on Manami and gives him his bottle, the scene cuts to a scene where An is talking to Mamoru with Manami still present. In this scene, Manami has no diaper on him.
- DiC's English dub's episode title is a reference to the William Shakespeare play Much Ado About Nothing.
- This is the first time that Sailor Mercury uses an offensive attack, being able to freeze targets rather than only impairing their vision.