| Mamoru Chiba |
|Aliases:||Tuxedo Mask, Prince Endymion, King Endymion, Space Knight|
|Residency:||Azabu-Juuban, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
Usagi Tsukino and friends, Solar System Sailor Guardians
Moon Kingdom, Crystal Tokyo
|Musicals:||Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon ~ An Alternate Legend - Dark Kingdom Revival Story|
|Musicals Played By:|| Mizuki Sano (1992) |
Yuuta Mochizuki (1993-1998)
Yuuta Enomoto (1998)
Hironari Amano (1998-1999)
Hidemasa Edo (2000-2001)
Kenji Urai (2001-2002)
Yuu Shirota (2003-2004)
Gyo Miyamoto (2005)
Yuga Yamato (2013-2017)
Mikako Ishii (2018-2019)
Riona Tatemichi (Super Live)
Andrew Poje (Prism On Ice)
Mamoru Chiba is the civilian identity of Tuxedo Mask (タキシード仮面, Takishīdo kamen) and the present-day incarnation of Prince Endymion (プリンスエンディミオン, Purinsuendimion)
Nomenclature & Etymology
His name, just like the girls, carries a pun. His surname "Chiba" means local and contains the kanji 地 (chi) which also appears in the word "Chikyuu", the Japanese name for Earth and 場 (ba), meaning place or location.
His given name "Mamoru" (衛) means to protect.
So the pun in his name is loosely "Earth Protector", "Local Protector", or simply "Protector of Earth".
He retains his manga and anime appearance.
- Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber - Tuxedo Mask's primary attack in the musicals.
- Tuxedo Mirage - A musical-only attack.
- Tuxedo Reverse - A musical-only attack.
- Tuxedo Attack - A musical-only attack.
- Pink Sugar Tuxedo Attack - One of the attacks that was used once with Sailor Chibi Moon.
- Tuxedo Duel Cross Bomber - A Musical-only attack.
- Galactica Smoking Bomber - A Musical-only attack he used against Eternal Sailor Moon when under Sailor Galaxia's control in Le Mouvement Final. An evil version of Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber