| Mamoru Chiba |
|Aliases:||Tuxedo Mask, Prince Endymion, King Endymion, Space Knight|
|Residency:||Azabu-Juban, Minato-ku; Tokyo, Japan|
Solar System Sailor Guardians, Four Heavenly Kings, Neo Four Heavenly Kings (Kakyuu-Ouhi Kourin only)
Moon Kingdom, Crystal Tokyo
|Musicals:||Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon ~ Spin-off – The Dark Kingdom Resurrection Chapter|
|Musicals Played By:|| Mizuki Sano (1992) |
Yuuta Mochizuki (1993-1998)
Yuuta Enomoto (1998)
Hironari Amano (1998-1999)
Hidemasa Edo (2000-2001)
Kenji Urai (2001-2002)
Yuu Shirota (2003-2004)
Gyo Miyamoto (2005)
Yuga Yamato (2013-2017)
Mikako Ishii (2018-2019)
Riona Tatemichi (Super Live)
Mamoru Chiba is the civilian identity of Tuxedo Mask (タキシード仮面, Takishiido Kamen) and the present-day incarnation of Prince Endymion (プリンスエンディミオン, Purinsuendimion)
Nomenclature & Etymology
His name, just like the girls, carries a pun. His surname "Chiba" means local and contains the kanji 地 (chi) which also appears in the word "Chikyuu", the Japanese name for Earth and 場 (ba), meaning place or location.
His given name "Mamoru" (衛) means to protect.
So the pun in his name is loosely "Earth Protector", "Local Protector", or simply "Protector of Earth".
He retains his manga and anime appearance.
- Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber - Tuxedo Mask's primary attack in the musicals.
- Tuxedo Mirage - A musical-only attack.
- Tuxedo Reverse - A musical-only attack.
- Tuxedo Attack - A musical-only attack.
- Pink Sugar Tuxedo Attack - One of the attacks that was used with Sailor Chibi Moon.
- Tuxedo Duel Cross Bomber - A Musical-only attack.
- Galactica Smoking Bomber - A Musical-only attack he used against Eternal Sailor Moon when under Sailor Galaxia's control in Le Mouvement Final. An evil version of Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber
- Earth Star Power
- In the musicals, Tuxedo Mask had one image song, "Tuxedo Mission." Other songs performed by him include "Tuxedo Royal" and "Tuxedo Versus."