| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore, we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Luna's Discovery: The Real Face of Yaten
|Runa wa Mita!? Aidoru Yaten no Sugao|
June 22, 1996
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
- German: Luna und Yaten werden Freunde ("Luna and Yaten Become Friends.")
- DVD VOSTFR: Luna l’a vu ? Yaten, une star à visage découvert. ("Luna Saw It? Yaten, a Star with an Open Face.")
- DVD VF: Luna l’a vu ? Nocté, une star à visage découvert. ("Luna Saw It? Nocté, a Star with an Open Face.")
- Brazilian: Verdadeira Personalidade de Yaten ("Yaten's True Personality.")
- European: O Luna Descobre Tudo! ("Luna Finds Everything!")
- Mexican: ¡¿Luna lo ha visto?! La verdadera personalidad de Yaten ("Luna Has Seen It?! Yaten's True Personality.")
- European: La verdadera personalidad de Yaten ("Yaten's True Personality)
Changes From the Manga
- This episode wasn't based on any manga act.
- Luna barely interacted with the Three Lights members in the manga.
- In the Mexican dub, Noriko didn't speak in the third person.
- Minako made a joke about Luna being picked up by a travelling troupe to teach them tricks, but this was changed in the Mexican dub to her singing a silly song, probably because the Latin American audience wouldn't get the joke.
- None of the Starlights changed gender in the Korean dub while transforming, they were always female.
- In the Italian dub, Luna taking a bath with Yaten was changed to Yaten bathing and grooming Luna. Minako's reaction to that remained the same, which makes it all weird.
- This was the only episode that showed a character having a nosebleed (it is used to indicate perverted thoughts). Minako had one when Luna told her that she'd had a bath with Yaten.
- The song that played at the end of the episode was A More Beautiful Morning Will Come, and it was the only time used in the anime.
- There was a reference to the SuperS special "Ami's First Love", when Ami said that Yaten probably didn't like love letters either, because in that special, it's revealed Ami couldn't stand them, as they produced her allergies.
- For the first time Luna wears pet clothes, which was commonly seen in real life when they take their respective pets on malls and parks.
- In the Viz English Dub, the scene where Yaten and Luna are taking a bath was not seen when Minako mentions them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.