Kae Araki is a Japanese voice actress who voiced Chibiusa Tsukino/Sailor Chibi Moon as well as the temporary actress for Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon in episodes 44-50 (while Kotono Mitsuishi was having her appendix removed) in the first anime series.
She also voicing Minoru in Sailor Moon Crystal Spin-off second Japanese anime Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion THE ANIMATION.
Originally, Kae was affiliated with 81Produce starting August 2003 until May 2010 when she became freelance.
- Her blood type is B and her height is 4'11".
- The kanji for her real name can be read/romanized in different ways. It can be read as "Yoshie Abe," "Kae Abe," and "Kae Hara."
- There has also been some confusion about her birthdate too. One source says it's November 16, 1966. Another source says it's November 6, 1963. Wikipedia also states that it's November 6, 1966.
- She acted as a "senpai" to Konami Yoshida in voice acting school, and they have maintained a close relationship ever since.
- ↑ An article about Kae Araki on the Anime News Network
- ↑ 荒木 香恵 - Japanese Wikipedia
- ↑ An article about Kae Araki on the IMDb
- ↑ An article about Kae Araki on the Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.