|I Want Power: Mako Lost in Doubt|
Pawaa ga Hoshii! Mako-chan no Mayoi Michi
|Episode:||EP 105, Season 3|
|Air Date (JP):||August 27, 1994|
|Written by:||Katsuyuki Sumizawa|
|Directed by:||Noriyo Sasaki|
|Featured Monster:||Irondar (in a flashback)|
|North American Dub|
|Air Date (US):||July 3, 2000|
|CWi Title:||People Who Need People|
Making New Friends: Chibi Moon’s Adventure
The Bond of Destiny: Uranus’s Distant Past
"I Want Power: Mako Lost in Doubt" is the 16th episode of the 3rd season of the Sailor Moon anime and the 105th episode overall. It aired in Japan on August 27, 1994. The CWi English dub title for this episode is "People Who Need People", and it aired in North America on July 3, 2000.
Believing she is not strong enough, Makoto goes to train in the mountains. Her role model, Kakusui Yakushiji, is the Daimon's target.
International Dub Titles
- Brazilian Portuguese: O Caminho Errado de Lita ("The Wrong Way of Lita")
- European Portuguese: Não Estás Só! ("You Are Not Alone!")
- TV: Tous pour un ("All for One")
- DVD: Je veux être forte ! Mako s'égare. ("I Want to Be Strong! Mako Goes Astray.")
- German: Gemeinsam sind wir stark ("Together We Are Strong")
Changes From the Manga
- This is the second time a monster-of-the-day is defeated by someone other than Sailor Moon in Sailor Moon S. In this episode, it is Sailor Jupiter that destroys the Daimon. The first time in the season was when Sailors Uranus and Neptune destroyed the Daimon in episode 90.
- We learn that the talismans are a mirror, a sword, and a stone.
- This episode is the only episode of Sailor Moon S to have two monsters-of-the day, despite the fact that the first one to appear, Irondar, only appears in a flashback at the beginning of the episode.
- The name of the dubbed episode might be a reference to the song "People" by Barbra Streisand.
- Chibiusa stows away on the train with the other girls, but never appears again for the rest of the episode, nor does she return to participate in the battle.