Act 5 Makoto - Sailor Jupiter (manga and Crystal)
In the manga, this attack was first used in order to blind Nephrite in Act 5. When Sailor Jupiter performed this attack, flower petals swirled around her before being blasted at the enemy. The attack was performed only once again, during Act 16, where it was used against Petz.
In Episode 5, Sailor Jupiter uses this attack to unleash a flurry of stinging flower petals. They immobilize both Nephrite and his mannequin youma, while also slicing open the sleeve of the general's uniform.
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
In the live-action series, this attack was first used in Act 8 against Jadeite. It was later used on two other occasions: once against Nephrite in the following act, and again in Act 18 against a Youma. To perform the attack, Sailor Jupiter lifted her arms up to cross her wrists above her head, trailing pink flower petals behind her hands as they traced circles in the air along the way. She then spun around and extended her left hand toward her target, sending a flurry of pink petals from her palm.
This attack was used in three video games.
- In Sailor Moon for the Super Famicom, it was the second attack which the player could activate by simultaneously pressing the attack and jump buttons. When she performed the attack in this game, Sailor Jupiter just extended her arm, making a trail of pink flower petals swirl around her from bottom to top before they disappeared, hurting opponents on each side of her in the process. When the attack was successful in making contact with an enemy, however, some of Sailor Jupiter's life meter would be lost.
- In the game Sailor Moon for the Mega Drive, is one of the two special attacks of Sailor Jupiter. It requires the expenditure of a little energy even when it doesn't make contact with the enemy. Sailor Jupiter extends her arm to create a pink whirlwind, after spending a few moments around, it rises and leaves the screen. It can hit multiple targets.
- In the Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon arcade game, Sailor Jupiter required four crystals to perform this attack. During the attack's full-screen animation, Sailor Jupiter appeared with her arms crossed in front of her chest, her right hand with the thumb, pinky, and index fingers extended, and the left hand with all fingers and the pinky extended.
- This attack was never used in the original anime, though it did appear briefly in the first opening of Sailor Moon S.
- Its much stronger upgraded attack is Jupiter Coconut Cyclone.