| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore, we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
|Dying Stars: Uranus and Neptune's Last Stand|
| 消えゆく星々! ウラヌス達の最期|
Kieyuku Hoshiboshi! Uranusu-tachi no Saigo
|Episode:||EP 198, Season 5|
|Air Date (JP):||January 25, 1997|
|Written by:||Atsushi Maekawa|
|Directed by:||Junichi Satou|
|North American Dub|
Ruler of the Galaxy: the Menace of Galaxia
The Light of Hope: Final Battle for the Galaxy
But it seems that attacking their previous comrades isn't the only thing that Uranus and Neptune have planned.
Changes From the Manga
- All the Solar System Sailor Senshi (except Sailor Moon) and Mamoru were turned evil.
- Eternal Sailor Moon defeated them by destroying the bracelets given to them. The Senshi vanished in consequence, effectively dying (although their Sailor Crystals remained intact).
- Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune never plotted against Sailor Galaxia.
- Sailor Chibi Chibi has the ability to speak fluently.
- Sailor Chibi Moon and the Sailor Quartet were present in that fight.