Drive to the Heavens: The Dream Car Fueled with Love
|Tengoku made hashire! Yume no kuruma ni kakeru ai|
June 10, 1995
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
“Driven Dreamer (CWi)
October 10, 2000
Phony Fairy (CWi)
Cutting It Close (CWi)
Drive to Heaven! Love Riding on the Car of Dreams was the 11th episode of the SuperS season of Sailor Moon and the 138th overall. It first aired in Japan on June 10, 1995. The English dub title for this episode is "Driven Dreamer" and it first aired in North America on October 10, 2000.
Changes From the Manga
- In the English dub, a shot of Mamoru being asked about his possible affair with Natsumi was reversed. Several shots of the old car where its steering wheel can be seen were reversed as well, to make it look like it was placed on the left side of the car.
Other Dub Titles
- German: Natsumis Traum ("Natsumi's Dream")
- Hungarian: A vén tragacs ("The Old Clunker")
- Polish: Urok starych aut ("The Charm of Old Cars")
- Brazil: O automóvel dos meus sonhos ("The Car of my Dreams")
- Portugal: Corre para o céu ("Drive to Heaven")
- Mexico: El automóvil de mis sueños ("The Car of my Dreams")
- Spain: Corre hasta el cielo ("Drive to Heaven")
- Mercury Star Power, Make Up's signature music was used for the last time during the transformation sequence.
- It also marks the last time Mercury Star Power, Make Up was used.