|Dispute Over Love: Minako and Makoto’s Conflict|
| 恋の論争! 美奈子とまことが対立|
Koi no ronsou! Minako to Makoto ga tairitsu
|Episode:||EP 65, Season 4|
|Air Date (JP):||August 14, 1993|
|Written by:||Megumi Sugihara|
|Directed by:||Takuya Igarashi|
|North American Dub|
|Air Date (US):||November 13, 1995|
|DiC Title:||A Charmed Life|
In Search of the Silver Crystal: Chibiusa’s Secret
Usagi’s Parental Love: the Curry Romance Triangle
"Dispute Over Love: Minako and Makoto’s Conflict" is the 20th episode of the second season of the Sailor Moon anime, and the 65th episode overall. It aired in Japan on August 14, 1993. The DiC English dub title for this episode is "A Charmed Life", and it aired in North America on November 14, 1995.
International Dub Titles
Changes From the Manga
- These events never happened in the manga.
- Sailor Venus uses Venus Love-Me Chain for the first time during the Dark Kingdom Arc.
- Her Chain was an item she carried on her outfit rather than simply appearing while performing the attack.
- In the DiC and Viz Media English Dub, Petz demanded Usagi and Chibiusa to stop fighting, as Calaveras told Petz to calm down. In the DiC English dub, Petz demanded Usagi and Chibiusa to leave as Calaveras told Petz to calm down as they'll need those girls to complete their mission.
- This was the last episode that Genaro Vásquez voiced Darien and Kelvin in the Mexican dub.
- Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter would get new attacks in the same episode again during SuperS episode, Confrontation in Dreams! Minako and Makoto's Broken Friendship, which would play the same plot of Minako and Makoto at odds with one another.
- In the DiC dub edited stock footage of Jupiter Power, Make Up and Venus Power, Make Up was used instead of editing the new transformations. With Jupiter Star Power, Make Up, DiC only sliced the Jupiter’s Star Stick with the Jupiter Power’s full transformation and their added lightning special effects when Jupiter poses, this is probably due to part of Makoto’s buttocks appearing while she is going into her final pose, with Venus Star Power, Make Up however has Venus’ end pose from the Star Power transformation is used.