Act 29 Infinity 3 Two - New Guardians - (manga and Crystal)
"Deep Submerge" is an extremely strong and powerful sea/ocean-based attack that Sailor Neptune used in all versions and evolved Sailor forms in which she appears.
To perform the attack, she lifts her arms above her head and brings them down, sending a ball of blue energy shaped like the planet Neptune towards her enemies. It's also possible that water is also a component of this attack, as Eudial's Daimon Chokokka and her animated sand statues were melted by this attack in episode 107 of the anime.
She attack only appeared once in Crystal, it is unknown how it is performed. However, the energy blast has the shape of the "ringed sphere" like the original anime. It was used to counter Mimete's attack, preventing it from striking Sailor Chibi Moon.
The attack first appeared in Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S ~ Usagi - The Road to Become the Guardian of Love when Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune were attacking the Daimon, Gondola.
Deep Submerge was performed always by Sailor Neptune in the video games:
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S 3DO
- Sailor Moon SuperS: Zenin Sanka!! Shuyaku Soudatsusen Sailor Neptune creates water energy, that travels down and toward the opponent.
- Sailor Moon: Another Story: Similar to its anime counterpart, Sailor Neptune creates a water wave and then releases a water ball, reminiscent of planet Uranus, at the opponent. It hits multiple enemies and consumes 3 of her EP.
- The attack was renamed "Neptune Deep Submerge" in the Cloverway English dub but in the Viz Media English dub, it retains its name.
- Deep Submerge seems to emulate the crushing force of deep-sea pressure.
- Like World Shaking and Dead Scream, Deep Submerge takes the form of a planet (presumably Neptune) to attack the target.
- The kanji characters “深水没” (Shinsuibo) associated with this attack in the manga means “deep water drown."
- When Sailor Neptune upgraded into her “Super” form, the stock footage for Deep Submerge was updated to match her new uniform.