| Cosmic Heart Compact |
|Romanji:||Kozumikku Haato Konpakuto|
|Used For:||Transforming into Sailor Moon|
|Transformation Phrase(s)::||Moon Cosmic Power, Make Up|
|Manga:||Act 26 Replay - Never Ending|
|Anime:||The Rod of Love is Born: Usagi's New Transformation (anime)|
|Crystal:||Act 26 Replay - Never Ending|
The "Cosmic Heart Compact" is the 3rd transformation brooch given to Usagi Tsukino to transform into Sailor Moon. It was given to her in episode 91 along with the Spiral Heart Moon Rod. To transform, she shouts Moon Cosmic Power, Make Up.
- Main article: Heart Moon Brooch
The newly awakened Neo-Queen Serenity grants Sailor Moon this new brooch, when the previous one was destroyed fighting Death Phantom, to allow Usagi to become Sailor Moon.
In Act 27, Usagi use it for the first time to battle a new enemy that has appeared.
- The Sailor Moon S Nakayoshi Anime Album 1 referred to this item as the "Heart Moon Compact", while the second album called the item the "Cosmic Heart Compact". The toy version released by Bandai used the latter name.
- The transformation item Usagi used in the PGSM was very similar in appearance to the Cosmic Heart Compact, but it was known as the Heart Moon Brooch.
- The brooch is also seen referenced in the South Park episode A Song of Ass and Fire. The brooch is given to Kenny McCormick by the Sony president, as a gift to transform him into a Japanese princess.
- The Cosmic Heart Compact is the first transformation compact that does not have colored jewels representing each Inner Sailor Senshi; while there are red (Mars), blue (Mercury), and green (Jupiter) gems present, there is no orange/yellow gem for Venus. There also isn't a pink gem representing Sailor Moon herself.