Chibi Chibi's Mystery: The Big Noisy Chase
|ChibiChibi no nazo!? O-sawagase daitsuiseki |
The Mystery of Chibi Chibi!? The Big Noisy Chase
September 7, 1996
|NORTH AMERICAN DUB|
When Chibi Chibi shows up at home with a lot of sweets and an antique doll, Usagi decides to follow her all day to know where she gets those things and, hopefully, know something else about her.
Thinking there's a land of sweets Usagi follows Chibi Chibi who can somehow cross the road without waiting for a red light without getting hurt. In fact, Chibi Chibi goes to a rich man's house as the Guardians discover after nearly being attacked by a dog. Ami and Makoto were not impressed with Usagi's theory though even with a few expensive items broken the rich man doesn't mind and gives all of them some sweets on their way out.
Other Dub Titles
- Italian: Dolci a volontà ("Desserts at Will")
- Polish: Tajemnicze wyprawy ChibiChibi ("Mysterious Geographic Explorations of Chibi Chibi")
- Russian: Чиби-Чиби: народное преследование ("Chibi Chibi: The Persecution")
- Chinese: 小小的謎團！驚天動地大追蹤 ("Little Mystery! Earth-Shattering")
- Catalan: On són els límits? ("Where are The Limits?")
- Portuguese: O segredo de Chibi Chibi ("The Secret of Chibi Chibi.")
Changes From the Manga
- This episode's events never happened in the manga.
- This was the last episode where Ikuko Tsukino appeared. She was the only one of Usagi's relatives that appeared in the fifth season.
- The second sequence for Star Sensitive Inferno was featured in this episode. The main change done was the inclusion of the Sailor Star Yell.
- This was the last time Eternal Sailor Moon performed Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss, which was then upgraded to Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss.