|Butterflies of Light: A New Chapter On the Horizon|
| 光の蝶が舞う時! 新しい波の予感|
Hikari no chou ga mau toki! Atarashii nami no yokan
|Episode:||EP 191, Season 5|
|Air Date (JP):||November 9, 1996|
|Written by:||Ryota Yamaguchi|
|Directed by:||Michiaki Sugimoto|
|Featured Monster:||Sailor Gamer|
|North American Dub|
Truth Revealed: The Star Lights' Past
Go for Your Dream: Minako Becomes an Idol
International Dub Titles
- Brazilian Portuguese: As Mariposas Resplandecentes ("The Glowing Moths")
- European Portuguese: Quando a Borboleta de Luzes Voa! ("When the Butterfly of Lights Flies!")
- French: L’envol des papillons de lumière ! Pressentiment d’une nouvelle vague. ("The Flight of Butterflies of Light! Foreshadows a New Wave")
- German: Schmetterling des Lichts ("Butterfly of Light")
Changes From the Manga
- In the manga, the incense burner appeared shortly after Chibi Chibi appeared and it wasn't shown how she got it.
- The only butterflies shown in the manga represented the dying flames of the stars themselves, instead of the scent of the Sailor Starlights' dearest Princess.
- Incense Burner
- Sailor Star Fighter says that when Sailor Galaxia had attacked their planet, they fled instead of staying to fight. However, all throughout the season, it was stated that the Starlights left the planet in order to find their princess who was the only one able to restore their planet, not because they ran away from Galaxia.
- When Makoto go up against a little boy, he is wearing a shirt that says "WE LOVE ANZA". This is a reference to Anza Ooyama, the first actress to play Usagi in the musicals.
- Also, around the time, Sera Myu was doing a musical adaptation of the Stars arc.
- This was the last time Mercury Aqua Rhapsody and Jupiter Oak Evolution were performed in the anime.
- This episode included the last Phage created by Sailor Lead Crow.
- This episode marks the last time the Game Center Crown was ever shown and the first time since When the Crystal Shines: The Beautiful Power of Dreams.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.