"Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Sailor Stars: Fluffy Fluffy Panic 2" (美少女戦士セーラームーンセーラースターズ：ふわふわパニック2 / Bishoujo Senshi Seeraa Muun Seeraa Sutaazu: Fuwa Fuwa Panikku 2) is a video game released exclusively in Japan by Bandai on September 27, 1996. the Super Famicom and is the sequel to Sailor Moon SuperS: Fuwa Fuwa Panic. The game made use of Bandai's SuFami Turbo accessory and could not be played without it.
This is a puzzle game based on the Sailor Stars season of the anime. The goal is to defeat the opponent by popping balloons that are arranged above the character's head. Tuxedo Mask is the referee in the first game. During the game, the Sailor Senshi characters can receive help from Sailor Chibi Chibi who will pop six balloons with hearts she fires from her scepter.
In the puzzle mode, the player has to pop the balloons with a given amount of shots in several predetermined scenarios, each of which is presented to the player by Diana. In the versus mode, the player can play as any of the Inner Sailor Senshi or any of the three Sailor Starlights. Sailor Chibi Moon can be unlocked as a playable character with a cheat code. The player can play against a CPU character or another player. In the story mode, the playable characters are the same as in the two-player mode, and the object is first to defeat all other playable characters. Sailor Chibi Moon appears as the penultimate boss and a clone of the player's Sailor Senshi character as the final boss. If all these opponents are defeated, Sailor Saturn will appear to congratulate the player.
- Puzzle Mode - The player has to pop the balloons with a limited number of shots in several scenarios, each of which Diana gives presents to the player.
- Versus Mode - The player can play against a CPU opponent or another player as any of the Inner Sailor Senshi or the Sailor Starlights.
- Story Mode - The object of this mode is to first beat all the other playable characters. Sailor Chibi moon appears as a boss and the player's own Sailor Senshi character is the final boss.
- Sailor Chibi Moon is available as a playable character in versus mode through a cheat.
- Fuwa Fuwa means "Fluffy" or a "A light and fluffy feeling." in Japanese.