- Eudial (first boss)
- Mimete (second boss)
- Viluy (third boss)
- Tellu (fourth boss)
- Cyprine and Ptilol (fifth boss)
There is a mini-game after each level, with the exception of the final level. A certain Sailor Senshi explains the rules before each mini-game.
- Spinning Wheel Game - Match the picture of the Senshi in the picture box with the one on the spinning wheel. To do this, the player has to stop the wheel so that the pointer will stop at the correct one.
- Memory Game - There are four floors each with four doors, and each floor is accessed by riding an elevator in the middle of the screen. One of the Senshi will be behind the door (including the Outer Sailor Guardians and Tuxedo Mask). The object of the game is to find the matching Senshi. If Tuxedo Mask is found behind one of the doors, he will run off-screen and the player will win the game automatically.
- Sailor Moon Quiz - This involves several multiple-choice questions pertaining to the Sailor Moon series.
- The Luna-P Race - The object of this game is to keep Luna-P between Artemis and Luna without touching them. This is accomplished by pressing the attack and jump buttons; the attack button moves Luna-P forward and the jump button moves it backward. The player wins the game by reaching the goal without having touched Artemis or Luna.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.