"Artemis is Cheating? Enter the Mysterious Kitten" is the 6th episode of the 4th season of the Sailor Moon anime and is the 133rd episode overall. It aired in Japan on April 22, 1995. The CWi English dub title for this episode is "Much Ado About Kitten" and it aired in North America on October 3, 2000.
A white kitten named Diana appears and identifies Artemis as her father, causing an envious Luna to believe that Artemis had had a romantic affair with another female cat of the future Moon Kingdom other than her. Meanwhile, Tiger's Eye targets a nun for her Dream Mirror.
International Dub Titles
- Brazilian Portuguese: Artemis Engana a Lua? ("Artemis Deceives the Moon?")
- European Portuguese: Uma Gatinha Zu-Zum! ("A Zu-Zum Kitten!")
- French: Beaucoup De Bruit Pour Un Chaton ("Lots of Noise for a Kitten")
- German: Die hübsche Nonne ("The Pretty Nun")
Changes from the Manga
- In the manga, Diana appeared in the second arc (The arc Sailor Moon R was based on) in Crystal Tokyo when the Senshi travel to save it from the Black Moon Clan.
- Instead of the usual "Venus Love Chain Encircle", Sailor Venus's attack was named "Love Chain Knockout", although this isn't the first time that the attack's name was changed.
- This episode didn't appear in the Polish version.
- The CWi English dub's episode title is a reference to the William Shakespeare romantic-comedy play Much Ado About Nothing.
- Another episode in the second season titled Much Ado About Babysitting also followed this reference.
- When Chibiusa envisioned herself as an old woman, she was watching Sailor Moon on the TV.
- Minako's nickname to Artemis in their battle with Tiger's Eye, Benedict Artemis, is a reference to Benedict Arnold, an American Revolutionary war military officer who defected to the British army, which became synonymous with the name "traitor".