- This page is for the eleventh episode of the thirty-sixth act of Sailor Moon Crystal. For the thirty-sixth chapter of the manga, please see Act 36 Infinity 10 Infinite - Upper Atmosphere -.
| Act 36 Infinity 10 Infinite - Upper Atmosphere -|
Act 36 無限10—無限大―上空
|Japanese:||Act 36 無限10—無限大―上空|
|Romanji:||Act 36 Mugen 10 Mugendai Joukuu|
|Episode Director:||Yukio Kaizawa|
|Animation Director:|| Kumiko Kawashima and Kazuya Saitou
|Airdate (JP):||June 13, 2016|
|Airdate (US):||October 27, 2017|
|Previous:||Act 35 Infinity 9 "Infinite Labyrinth" 2|
|Next:||Act 37 Infinity 11 Infinite - Judgement -|
"Act 36 Infinity 10 Infinite - Upper Atmosphere -" is the 11th episode of the third season and the 37th episode of Sailor Moon Crystal.
Now that Professor Tomoe and Kaolinite have been destroyed, it is up to the eight Sailor Guardians to confront Mistress 9 directly and eradicate her once and for all. As Pharaoh 90's complete vesselization looms nearer, Hotaru's consciousness is determined to do whatever she possibly can to save Chibiusa and stop Mistress 9 from using her body for evil ends. It all comes down the final showdown!
- Super Sailor Chibi Moon
Changes from the Manga
- Mistress 9's true form is less defined.
- Once Hotaru escapes Mistress 9 with the Silver Crystal and Chibiusa and the Inner Sailor Guardians' Souls, Hotaru's body is seen ripped apart as Mistress 9 emerges in her true form.
Changes from the 90s Anime
- It was the combined strength and abilities of Sailors Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus that had created an unusually powerful square-shaped shield all around Mugen Academy (called "the Sailor Box" in the first English dub) to confine a swarm of Daimon.
- The four Inner Sailor Guardians, Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Pluto and Tuxedo Mask were not involved in direct combat during the final battle against the Death Busters.
- Sailors Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus were eventually overpowered by the increased strength and power of the Daimon, due to Pharaoh 90 gaining the immense power of the Holy Grail, and were badly injured.
- Sailor Chibi Moon did not evolve into Super Sailor Chibi Moon until the beginning of the fourth season when Pegasus bestowed his great powers onto her and upgraded her Prism Compact into the Chibi Moon Compact.
- The talismans were not capable of creating a shield of any kind.
- Mistress 9 did not have another Daimon-like form when she took control of Hotaru.
- Mistress 9 was destroyed when Hotaru's consciousness became stronger and her strong feelings towards her father and Chibiusa, thus enabling the spirit of Sailor Saturn within her to fully awaken with Saturn's planetary symbol on her forehead.
- Hotaru never detected the strong, reassuring presence and spirit of Sailor Saturn within her.
- Chibiusa remained lifeless, but Mamoru was approached by the ghostly form of the recently awakened Sailor Saturn, who returned Chibiusa's Pure Heart Crystal to her and thanked her before fading away.
- In the original print manga, this episode was renamed Upper Skies.