- This page is for the seventh episode of the thirty-second act of Sailor Moon Crystal. For the thirty-second chapter of the manga, please see Act 32 Infinity 6 Three Guardians.
| Act 32 Infinity 6 Three Guardians|
Act 32 無限6—3戦士
|Japanese:||Act 32 無限6—3戦士|
|Romanji:||Act 32 Mugen 6 San Senshi|
|Episode Director:||Akira Takahashi|
|Airdate (JP):||May 16, 2016|
|Airdate (US):||October 27, 2017|
|Previous:||Act 31 Infinity 5 Setsuna - Sailor Pluto -|
|Next:||Act 33 Infinity 7 Transformation - Super Sailor Moon -|
"Act 32 Infinity 6 Three Guardians" is the 7th episode of the 3rd season and the 33rd episode overall. It aired in Japan on May 16, 2016, and in North America on October 27, 2017.
Everyone is elated with the return of Sailor Pluto, who along with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune, reveals more about the destruction of the Moon Kingdom of Silver Millennium and presents the third and final talisman - the Garnet Orb that rests on her Garnet Rod. Elsewhere, Cyprine has a plan to turn the Sailor Senshi against each other.
Changes from the Manga
- Usagi and Chibiusa hear news of Mugen from reading a newspaper.
- Professor Tomoe chastises Kaolinite after she broke one of his beakers.
- Kaolinite meets with Cyprine in person at the lab.
- It is not shown that the Silver Crystal caused Usagi and Chibiusa to resist Cyprine's mind control.
- The Sailor Senshi's attacks are not displayed when they attack one another.
- The Deep Aqua Mirror does not display the ability to create a barrier.
Changes from the 90s Anime
- The Holy Grail is summoned by the three talismans coming together; the talismans had nothing to do with the spirit of Sailor Saturn.
- Usagi did not become Princess Serenity, except in a vision when she had received the Cosmic Heart Compact and the Spiral Heart Moon Rod.
- The Sailor Guardians were not forced to fight one another by the Witches 5.
- Hotaru's late mother never appeared in flashbacks or photographs.
- Hotaru was never being experimented on as a cyborg.
- Cyprine uses her powers to gather Mugen students and steal their pure hearts using a statue of the Messiah of Silence.
- Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto never fought Cyprine and Ptilol.
- The stars on Cyprine and Ptilol's staff were blue and red respectively.
- Cyprine and Ptilol attacked the Sailor Senshi by absorbing their attacks into their staffs and launching a powerful energy blast at them.
- The Deep Aqua Mirror could not create a shield.
- Cyprine did not have the attack, Ribbon Buster.