This page is for the second part of the twenty-seventh act of the Sailor Moon Crystal. For the twenty-seventh chapter of the manga, please see Act 27 Infinity 1 Premonition.
| Act 27 Infinity 1 Premonition, Part 2|
Act 27 無限1—予感・後編
|Japanese:||Act 27 無限1—予感・後編|
|Romanji:||Act 27 Mugen 1 Yokan Kouhen|
|Episode Director:||Nozomu Shishido|
|Animation Director:|| Yukiko Akiyama and Akira Takahashi
|Airdate (JP):||April 11, 2016|
|Airdate (US):||October 27, 2017|
|Previous:||Act 27 Infinity 1 Premonition, Part 1|
|Next:||Act 28 Infinity 2 Ripples|
"Act 27 Infinity 1 Premonition, Part 2" is the 2nd part of the 1st episode of the 3rd season of Sailor Moon Crystal and the 28th episode overall. It aired in Japan on April 11, 2016, and in North America on October 27, 2017.
Now that a new and mysterious monster has appeared, the Sailor Guardians are bent on finding out by infiltrating Mugen Academy. While battling another of these new monsters called Daimon, Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon befriend a strange girl with unusual powers. But just what kind of connection does she have with the new enemy?
Changes From the Manga
- The manga chapter ends with Usagi and Chibiusa transforming.
- The Daimon has no feline distinctions from the previous Daimons.
- Only Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon fight the Daimon.
- It is not shown that Eudial was behind infecting the cat with a Daimon egg, nor was she or the other four witches present to command the Daimon to attack the Sailor Guardians.
Changes From the Original Anime
- Mugen Academy did not have an amusement park or any other place named after it.
- Usagi never used her disguise pen again after the second season. However, Sailor Venus used it once to deceive the Death Busters to think that she was Sailor Moon.
- Each member of Witches 5 made her own appearance one after the other; they were never shown all at once.
- Kaolinite did not command the Witches 5 as leader, but was the first member to be introduced and release Daimons into the city.
- Mamoru never had his own wristwatch communicator.
- Sailor Uranus never wore a mask and cape in her first appearance.
- Sailor Chibi Moon's transformation sequence was much shorter in Sailor Moon S, usually only featuring an image of her in civilian clothes transitioning into her Sailor Senshi costume in a quick swirl of hearts.
- Like Usagi's, Chibiusa's own Silver Crystal never reacted to supernatural danger.
- Hotaru was never aware of Chibiusa's identity as Sailor Chibi Moon until the fifth season.
- After Sailor Moon had defeated the Daimon, the animation of the Daimon Egg coming out of the cat was very reminiscent to how Daimons died in the original anime's third season.