|A Night Alone Together: Usagi in Danger|
Futari Kiri no Yoru! Usagi no Pinchi
|Episode:||EP 184, Season 5|
|Air Date (JP):||August 17, 1996|
|Written by:||Ryota Yamaguchi|
|Directed by:||Harume Kosaka|
|Featured Monster:||Sailor Sommelier|
|North American Dub|
The Screaming Dead: Terror of the Camp Monster
Taiki's Song Filled With Passion and Faith
A thief has been breaking in houses around Usagi's neighborhood and unfortunately, she has to spend that night alone so when Seiya hears about this, he offers himself to act as her bodyguard and defender; just for one night. However, when Yaten, Taiki, Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Haruka, and Michiru all arrive, chaos ensures when a phage comes; especially when everyone tries to hide their identities as Sailor Guardians from the others.
International Dub Titles
- Brazilian Portuguese: Serena em Apuros ("Serena in Trouble")
- Chinese: 兩人獨處的夜晚！小兔的危機 (Liǎng rén dúchǔ de yèwǎn! Xiǎo tù de wéijī) ("The Night When They are Alone! Bunny's Crisis.")
- Croatian: Sami Kod Kuće ("Alone at Home.")
- European Portuguese: Uma Noite de Confusão! ("A Night of Confusion!")
- European Spanish: Serena se encuentra en problemas ("Serena Finds Herself In Trouble.")
- DVD VOSTFR: Une Nuit à deux ! Usagi en danger ("One Night for Two! Usagi in Danger.")
- DVD VF: Une Nuit à deux ! Bunny en danger ("One Night for Two! Bunny in Danger.")
- German: Allein zu Haus ("Alone at Home.")
- Italian: Una serata con Seiya ("An Evening with Seiya.")
- Korean: 두사람만의 밤! 우사기의 위기 (dusalamman-ui bam! usagiui wigi) ("A Night for Two! Usagi's Crisis.")
- Latin Spanish: Una Noche para Nosotros. Bunny en apuros ("One Night For Us. Bunny In Trouble.")
Changes From the Manga
- This episode is a filler, none of these scenes were in the manga.
- Some Latin American countries that aired the Mexican dubbed version omitted the scene where Seiya was taking a bath and the four girls accidentally see him naked; even though the episode was completely dubbed.
- Seiya nearly revealed his/her mystical identity as Sailor Star Fighter to Usagi but was interrupted by Chibi Chibi.
- Nuka ni Kugi , the name that some people give to Sailor Aluminum Siren, is a Japanese metaphor for an action that has no effect or the voicing of opinion to someone who doesn't listen. In this case, it refers to Sailor Aluminum Siren's distracted behavior.
- This was the last episode Sailor Moon used Moon Tiara Action, although this time it wasn't the actual attack, as she just threw a pizza, as she did not have a golden tiara as Eternal Sailor Moon.
- During Eternal Sailor Moon's stock introduction, as she moves her feathered wings, it's possible to hear dishes being broken as a result of her wings knocking them over the floor due to the living room's small size.
- You will see a portrait of Mamoru and Usagi again on Usagi's desk. It is similar to the same portrait Usagi has but with Chibiusa in the photo, but this time Mamoru's shirt was white and Chibiusa was missing in the photo. Could this be the same portrait Usagi had after Mamoru left for his flight to the US leading to his death by Galaxia and after Chibiusa return home in her timeline in the future?
- Due to Chibiusa missing in the portrait, its unknown if this is due to the timeline being slowly altered by Mamoru dying in the plane crash by Galaxia and Usagi dating Seiya; causing Chibiusa to not exist, yet Usagi still misses Mamoru very much as time goes by.